Mindspark in Other Languages

Mindspark Gujarati

In 2011, EI started a new product called, Mindspark Gujarati to teach Maths and Gujarati language in some government schools of Gujarat. The project is sponsored by the Torrent Group. The aim of this Programme is to obtain visible and measurable improvement in students of classes 3-8 over a period of 5 years. Children are taught Maths and various skills like Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary, Syntax, Logical Reasoning etc. through Mindspark.

Mindspark Hindi

Educational Initiatives (EI) is expanding its focus to marginalised communities by piloting Mindspark Learning Centres in slum neighbourhoods in Delhi. The programme is primarily targeted at children from Classes 1-7 at government schools. Mindspark is provided in Hindi and implemented in dedicated learning centres located in vulnerable communities. In addition to Mindspark, students also benefit from small group instructions designed to bring them up to grade-level learning at these centres. Each child spends three hours a week at the Mindspark Centre. Half this time is spent on Maths and the other half on literacy. For Maths, 75% of the child’s time is spent on Mindspark software that pitches learning at the level of the particular child. The remaining 25% time is spent on focused remedial instruction. For Language, the breakup is 50% computer-time and 50% small group instruction. EI has opened 5 centres in Delhi with 20-30 computers each. 2 of these have opened in July 2012 and 3 more opened in March 2013 in partnership with the Central Square Foundation.

Click here to read the IDinsight’s Impact Evaluation of Mindspark Centres

Head Office - Ahmedabad

Educational Initiatives Pvt. Ltd.
A/201, Baleshwar Square,
Opp. ISKCON Temple, S.G. Highway,
Ahmedabad 380015

Phone: +91-79-66211600.
Fax: +91-79-66211700.
Email: info@ei-india.com

Established in 2001, Educational Initiatives believes in making a difference in education through personalised learning and ensuring that students learn with understanding.